Any news on when Skype is coming?

Mooch10

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I have not read anything on when it will be available. I am going to use Tango, I downloaded it on my wifes iPhone and it worked great.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
called vzw earlier to ask since i am very interested in knowing as well.
the rep from the "technical difficulties" department was very nice as well as helpful and said that according to the docs he has in front of him, only the voice version can be downloadable in the meantime until more market areas become covered with 4G. He checked all this while I was on hold, i told him to take his time as i wanted the most info and best answer to my question. he4 mentioned, as more areas become covered with 4G, this will more promote skype to come out for video on 4G.

He later spoke with his supervisor too and he they took my name & number and will call me after they do more research about it to tell me a tentative date.

he is also wanting skype video app for it and is eager to know when it will be out too. we both knew about the other vchat apps, though we both agreed (at least we both think) that skype is the only one that does phone to pc video chat.

once i get a call back from him with some info, i'll be sure to share with the AC community :)