ThunderBolt pre-sales break Wirefly online order record

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
They don't sell on AT&T and don't sell the iPhone.

I would bet that if they did the Bolt wouldn't come close to the record.

No hate, just truth.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

No hate, just truth.

True dat.

It's a great price point they are selling it at, of course it's going to get a lot of attention.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I hope no one gets screwed by all their extra requirements...

Its almost a total lock guarantee that people will be getting screwed by the Wirefly additional contract requirements. For the next six months they cannot make one single change to their contract or they will incur additional fees that go to Wirefly. You can't remove texting plan, change your texting plan, change your phone plan, NO CHANGES! Any changes mean violation of Wirefly's additional contract and you get fined for each "violation". I think that Wirefly's additional garbage is legalized theft.

R

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Its almost a total lock guarantee that people will be getting screwed by the Wirefly additional contract requirements. For the next six months they cannot make one single change to their contract or they will incur additional fees that go to Wirefly. You can't remove texting plan, change your texting plan, change your phone plan, NO CHANGES! Any changes mean violation of Wirefly's additional contract and you get fined for each "violation". I think that Wirefly's additional garbage is legalized theft.

R

For those that don't know what racedog is talking about, there is a thread with all the info here:
Read before you pre order Thunderbolt from Wirefly

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site

No hate, just truth.

While I agree with you in regards to the iPhone, it's still quite impressive that the Bolt broke Wirefly's online order record for Android phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87