Call Quality?

Eleer

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Aside from all of the bells and whistles, how does this work as an actual PHONE? Has anybody placed a call on it? If so, how was the call quality?

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Call quality is excellent for me...have already made a couple of call. I live in a 4G area....if that matters.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Under the sticky, First Impressions/Reviews, most people are saying that call Quality is excellent.

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This is the first smartphone I've ever had that functions superbly as an actual phone. My wife could tell instantly I was calling from a different phone right after I got it. The call audio quality is amazing.

thinknate

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I made my first extended call this morning, and it was choppy... very poor quality. I was in the Chicago loop with 3-4 bars. :|

TifaLockheart

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine so far in several locations around the Minneapolis area has been ok but nothing like 4 year old crappy LG. Maybe I am not used to the smartphone "sound"

cgc2

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Very good call quality for my ears as well as the other party I am speaking with.
BT in my car is the best yet (compared to OG DROID, BBC CURVE, BBC TOUR, BB BOLD, SAMMY FASCINATE).

samsuck

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
anyone hear a background hissing sound while in a call.

yes, but mine is not that bad. you can only tell when you're in a super quiet room. try puttig it towards the middle of your ear, instead oof all the way at the top. "you're holding it the wrong way" lol apple fans.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non