Screen protector

Crowell392

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
What are your opinions on the best screen protector,I had the invisable shield on my droid but I didnt really like the orange peel that it has,who is using what?

Halcyon

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Ultras are awesome. I have them on my old Facinate. Ordered them for the Thunderbolt this weekend. Currently I have the VZW one on it just for protection till I get the good ones.

banderbe

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Ditto the Siedio screen protectors. They cover the ENTIRE phone surface and they look and feel great.

Invisible shield is the biggest con job in the industry. Total garbage, hard to put on and looks like crap.

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Invisible Shield at Best Buy is by far the best screen protectors I have ever used. Relatively easy to apply if you follow the directions. Covers the entire screen perfectly. Guaranteed for LIFE! Well worth the $20!

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one crazy enough to not use a screen protector or case?

You're not alone, though we are in the minority. ;) I left my Incredible nude from launch day on and since the screen never got a single scratch on it I'll probably leave my TB that way, too.

peptoe

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
How about privacy screen?

I ride the train everyday and I can just feel the eyes on me. Did anyone buy a privacy screen?

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
SGP enough said. Ordered on Friday and got them on Saturday. I only paid for standard shipping too. Have them on my Incredible and my TB, best out there IMO.

javadandy

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one crazy enough to not use a screen protector or case?

Me too - 2 years of Storm 1 and I had a screen protector for about 2 months. I went without any screen protection after that and my screen is still perfect!

Now the body of my phone, that's a different story. The ol' Storm had a case - but the battery pulls needed to clear the memory leaks in my storm meant cases were always getting taken on and off - so I went without and it looks all beat up.

So I will get a case, that will keep this phone looking sharp. As for the screen, if I start hearing about screens scratching and more stories about like the one posted in the forum about the gorilla glass failing :( - I might consider a protector.

I guess I am not sure...:confused: