Post Your Homescreens

evilmunkeh

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This thread hasn't really been made yet, so here it is! Keep this updated! Maybe a moderate can make this a sticky? =p

It actually was created. I was the first to post there and turned it into a Speedtest Screenshot thread. It was subsequently renamed to Speed Test or something like that. Hopefully this one gets stickied!

imprezu

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
device-1.png
device1-2.png

device2-1.png
device3-2.png

The one thing I miss from my iPhone 3G days? How easy it was to screencap.

I was just in Scottsboro last Saturday at the Unclaimed Baggage.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
It actually was created. I was the first to post there and turned it into a Speedtest Screenshot thread. It was subsequently renamed to Speed Test or something like that. Hopefully this one gets stickied!

As stated before, this forum has reached its sticky limit but I will see what I can do. For now continue using this thread.

Sent from my "Fast Don't Lie" Thunderbolt 4G

KingChicago

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Looking good Cyber Warrior. Id like that launcher, but the # of emails big like that over the gmail button would throw me off for some reason :)

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't taken too much time customizing mine. Still trying to decide on a couple of things to do, and choose between a couple of widgets. On my X I had a big 2x4 pic of my wife and kids on the main page, but these HTC widgets are so damned big I'm having a hard time finding room for pics!

The first picture is the far left screen, moving to the right.

screen1wl.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen2ev.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen3eb.jpg

screen4rd.jpg

screen5b.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7o.jpg

I took these pictures with my XOOM, and cut the size to 50% then cropped them. I think they turned out good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87