Possible 15 Percent Low Battery Bug?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So just a minute ago and this had happened last 2 days when battery pops up warning at 15 percent. Now just some needed information I have in Menu --> Settings --> Power --> Power Saver turned OFF and had previously unchecked "Notify Me"

So when I hit the 15 percent mark this morning I got the prompt "Please connect charger" and now the non stop LED which is annoying and shouldn't be going if you have made choice to turn off Power Saving feature but that is second issue.

So I went to check my market for application updates and my phone is now running on 1X which is feature if you have Power Saving on. I should be running on 3G. Anyone else experience this or have any comments on the matter?

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue where my phone hit 15% and then after I immediately plugged it in the charge was 45%. Very strange.

I am not entirely sure this phone has an accurate reading on battery charge.

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So when I hit the 15 percent mark this morning I got the prompt "Please connect charger" and now the non stop LED which is annoying and shouldn't be going if you have made choice to turn off Power Saving feature but that is second issue.

I don't think the prompt and flashing LED are tied to the power saving feature because my Incredible used to do the same thing. This may just be an HTC quirk.

Reactions: lovy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87