Thunderbolt Software Update

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Before everyone freaks out: there is none out so far don't worry.

I've never owned an android or HTC device before but I must say I'm quite pleased with the jump from a Storm1. So to all of you seasoned members: when can we expect a minor update to fix the simple bugs? Better yet when can we expect gingerbread and will it be 2.3 or 2.4 and do you think an updated version of Sense will go along with it? [See: EVO 3D]

I didn't happen to catch a thread discussing updates so here it is. FFA: BEGIN!

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was just on the phone with them about some issues like the battery dying on the charger and the rep was notating all of the issues onto a thunderbolt file of known issues and I believe once they get enough contacts about things they will work on rolling out a patch in a month or so. Call everytime something real is happening and just be nice and let them know in tech support

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, HTC has an excellent reputation for updates. Even the aging Droid Eris got an update a few weeks ago. When? Who knows. My guess is the TB won't be getting the 3D update.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Late May early June?! :-\

I know that's fast for a product that just came out but still that's a bit of a wait for a hot item's update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress