Got My Thunderbolt Its Like an Evo but Better

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My thunderbolt has been amazing so far the only con is batterylife which is another story.

So has the performance good on u alls thunderbolts mines amazing.

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Love this phone too!!! Most of the day I'm on wi-fi so battery life is not terrible. Whenever I'm in the car I top it up out of habit. I've come from a Nexus One which was pretty amazing, but the TB is bigger and better, imho. :)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I have to agree with you guys. I think this phone is fricken sweet. This is my 3rd android phone in the span of 1 year and 4 months (Droid for 11 months and DInc for the last 5 months) and I am always surprised at how each new device is significantly better. Once dual core phones become more common, I don't know how much longer the TBolt will have the limelight afterward. For now it is def. 1 of the top android phones.

I considered getting the extended battery but then stopped myself due to it was impossible to find a case to fit the DInc with an extended battery. I had to cut out the back of a hard silicon case. I will not go through that again. Plus the TBolt is pretty big already and I don't think the extended battery would make it easier to fit in my pocket without looking/feeling awkward.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers