TBolt daily use apps and widgets

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i tried to look up screen capture in the market and all i get is screen shot it. Is that the one?

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Yep, that's the one. I dont like shootme cause it also captures those "crosshairs" on the screen. Plus u can do onetime or multiple shots of all your screens too.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yep, that's the one. I dont like shootme cause it also captures those "crosshairs" on the screen. Plus u can do onetime or multiple shots of all your screens too.

Wow it really is far superior to shootme. I never had the crosshairs issue. I mainly use it in shake mode. I do like the crop, share or save options. Worth the price for sure.

MhzMonster

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow it really is far superior to shootme. I never had the crosshairs issue. I mainly use it in shake mode. I do like the crop, share or save options. Worth the price for sure.

Does Screenshot It work on un-rooted Thunderbolts or rooted only? If not, what's a good screen shot app for non rooted phones?

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
For me:

Evernote (Notes)
Dropbox (Cloud Storage)
Handcent (SMS)
Google Voice (VoiceMail)
DolphinHD (Browser)
Launcher Pro (UI Replacement)
Beautiful Widgets (weather, Clock widgets)
Twidroyd (Twitter)
1Password (Password Wallet)
ACar (Gas, repairs, costs tracker)
Touchdown (Exchange Email)
AwesomeDrop (Web based file transfer utility)
LTE OnOff (Turn off 4G)
Package Tracker Pro (Track your package shipments)
PocketCloud (RDP,VNC and VMware View connections)
Seek Droid (Web based Phone finder, locker, wiper, alerter etc..)
Tango (Like facetime)
SwiftKey (Keyboard replacement)
Tapatalk (Forums reader)

This is my short list!

Reactions: RetiredJedi

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Does Screenshot It work on un-rooted Thunderbolts or rooted only? If not, what's a good screen shot app for non rooted phones?

Well theres a trial version that says for all rooted phones. Then the paid version says "may require root (depends on phone)". So since i am rooted it works on mine dont know if it works on unrooted tbolts. You could give the trial a try or buy the app if it doesnt work get a refund. You have 15mins to return it.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Gonna try Handcent here in a bit and see if I like it...

I use:

Gmail
Google Voice
Pandora
Poynt
Super Manager
GTalk
Facebook
Twitter
Google Authenticator
Groupon
Titanium Backup
Angry Birds (DUH)
Words With Friends

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Gonna try Handcent here in a bit and see if I like it...

If you do or dont i would also give Go SMS Pro its great the pop up feature seems to work much better and the look of it is much nicer. Of course it all up to preferrence. Also try Speedx 3D Free its a very addicting game.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What is Titanium Backup? I see a lot of you guys have it.

Check out the description on Market. It basically allows your to backup to your SDCard anything you could think of ever backing up from the phone itself... apps, data, system info, etc... then if something goes wrong you can move all of it back. Thats it in Layman's terms, anyway.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If you do or dont i would also give Go SMS Pro its great the pop up feature seems to work much better and the look of it is much nicer. Of course it all up to preferrence. Also try Speedx 3D Free its a very addicting game.

Loving Handcent... is it safe to remove "Messages" from the phone since Handcent is taking care of it now... or should I just leave Messages alone and turn off all the notification stuff. I feel like its doing double duty.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I would just turn off the notification stuff from the Messages so u won't get double texts from the same person. That's what I did. :D

Sent from Outer Space

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I would just turn off the notification stuff from the Messages so u won't get double texts from the same person. That's what I did. :D

Sent from Outer Space

Done and done. Diggin it. Threw a question in the "safe apps to delete" thread in the rooting section just to satisfy my curiosity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall