Thunderbolt on special for $139.99

jakemyster84

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
So I have been waiting forever to hear when the Bionic was going to come out but I am tired of waiting and with the rumors of it being canceled or delayed I started looking at the Thunderbolt.

Right now letstalk.com has a special running if you are a fan of theirs on Facebook you get 20% off any smartphone. On there the Thunderbolt is on special for $174.99 and then take off 20% to make the total $139.99, also with free shipping and no tax.

I couldn't hold back and I jumped ship to the Thunderbolt, hopefully the battery life I can handle, as it is I am charging my OG Droid all the time anyways since I have it rooted and overclocked. I figure the worse if the Bionic comes out and I really want it I can sell the Thunderbolt for a good amount and get the Bionic.

Hopefully some of you out there can take advantage of this deal and get yourself a Thunderbolt and lock yourself into $30 a month for 4G.

Reactions: surfmly29

jakemyster84

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I know I have to stay in my plan at lease 181 days for the rebate to stick through letstalk, but I can swap out phones at anytime. This was the only thing that I found in the agreement but I need to follow.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly had it on special for $125 last week, with free shipping and zero tax.
Only problem was that u had to sign up on one of the regular calling plans. I have a promotional plan that includes unlimited free texts so I didn't bite.

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I can verify this price is good ! I was just going to order one and add a 5th line to my account called them up and they told me that if i buy it and switch the phone to my line that they would send me an etf charge for $250 the line you activate has to stay on with the tb for 6 months or they will charge you he said thats how they make there commision is the 29.99 data plan so heads up!

ps. for a add a line its $159 only $139 if you are a new customer!

jakemyster84

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Also they do have a refer a friend option, so if any of you would like me to help you out with it give me your email address and by myself refering you, you will get a $25 credit also. Hopefully someone can take advantage of that also.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
How does the refer a friend work?

Resurrecting this thread?

Well, I'm not sure if Lets Talk is still doing this "special". I never bothered to check it out to begin with. But if you're still looking for a good price, I got mine on Amazon for $129.99 last week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11