Stupid Noob Question Sorry

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I would like to know how do I make a app show big on one of my home screens, what I mean is instead of clicking the app all the time for it to open how do I make it stay open like a widget, where I can scroll fro home screen to home screen instead of always leaving the app. For example: Plume or Twicca, is there a such thing as turning it into a widget where it remains open to scroll screen to screen? Sorry for being such a noob. And thank you all in advance.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
If I understand what you are asking, you are looking for a Widget. The app that you want to make part of one of your home screens, must have a widget option. Press and hold on w=one of your home screens and choose Widgets, then see if the app that you want is listed.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: lovy

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just long press your home screen and select Widgets. If the app you want isn't in the list then there is no widget for that app. Not all apps have Widgets so you'll have to find what ones do. Hope that helps

dinc warmZ 2.2 via tapatalk

Reactions: lovy

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both,

I downloaded twicca and also Plume to see the differences, but I don't know if either has a widget that I can use to see the full screen instead of having to click on the small icon, If they do would that automatically be in the widgets once downloaded? or do I have to look somewhere in the app settings?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer