screen scrolling

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with the Thunderbolt randomly scrolling super fast to the top or the bottom of the screen?

I was scrolling through my Twitter timeline, and it almost instantly jumped to the bottom of the timeline, it has done this with Facebook too. It always happens when my finger is on the screen. I can't even get the screen to scroll that fast on purpose.

I know that certain apps allow for jumping to the top or the bottom of a screen by pressing a button, but that isn't what is going on here.

Any ideas?

JeffreyVest

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I have had that issue. Happens rarely and not sure it's happened since switching to Das BAMF. I could never figure out what triggered it either and it only happened a few times over the month before I rooted.

Bailarge

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that happens from time to time when I'm on Dolphin HD. I'm guessing it's not much we can fix. It seems similar to when you're on a website and, let's say, you go to scroll up or down and the browser freezes for a sec. Usually it's because something is processing and hasn't caught up to you. Then all of a sudden when it catches up you notice a big jump and it scrolls quickly for a sec. Maybe the processor or something is just playing catch up for a sec.

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
This has happened on every Android device I've ever owned (Incredible, Thunderbolt, Xoom). So I don't think it's specific to the Thunderbolt but to Android in general. Quite annoying I say!

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
This has happened on every Android device I've ever owned (Incredible, Thunderbolt, Xoom). So I don't think it's specific to the Thunderbolt but to Android in general. Quite annoying I say!

I don't remember this happening on my DX, but then again, I had it ROM'ed out and overclocked.

Wonder if it is the processor. It happens about 2-3 times a day to me. Annoying to say the least...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa