Delete PDF?

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Are we stuck downloading a file viewer like Astro or am I missing an easier way to delete a PDF I downloaded on my TB

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
That's. Good idea. I guess it surprised me that on such an advanced phone there is not a way to explore or delete a file. I'm new to Android so forgive the rookie question!!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
That's. Good idea. I guess it surprised me that on such an advanced phone there is not a way to explore or delete a file. I'm new to Android so forgive the rookie question!!

Really, you do want to download Astro File Manager. Good app. Free at the Market. Can't live without it... or something similar.

-Frank

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely agree you won't be "stuck" with Astro. Very useful app. I was surprised at first by how many little apps I needed to get from the Market for free to perform some rather mundane tasks I was expecting the OS to handle. (Coming from BB Storm to Froyo). Now that I have had the TBolt for a few weeks I really like it a lot and I feel the time spent researching and installing just the apps I wanted/needed and nothing else is a really good idea.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Browser
Menu
More
Downloads
Delete

Doesn't that delete them?

I use Astro and Documents to Go Premium to delete though.

Suertetres

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely agree you won't be "stuck" with Astro. Very useful app. I was surprised at first by how many little apps I needed to get from the Market for free to perform some rather mundane tasks I was expecting the OS to handle. (Coming from BB Storm to Froyo). Now that I have had the TBolt for a few weeks I really like it a lot and I feel the time spent researching and installing just the apps I wanted/needed and nothing else is a really good idea.

You couldn't have said it better. I tried the iPhone for a bit, but have pretty much always carried a Blackberry. I would have thought some sort of file explorer would be installed. I have a resident Droid Guru at work, he has the Droid X and ended up being stumped. He is the one that recommended Astro. I dl'ed and it worked like a charm