4G spotted in Ft Wayne, IN!

FireMedic559

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI:
I noticed I had a 4G signal today! Only lasted about a minute and then lost all data and came back to 3G about 20 sec later. Now I see the hand off issue everyone has been talking about. Never had the 4G signal on my phone before (nothing even close around) but it sure looked nice on the phone. Suspect just testing but hopefully that means they are on track for 4G in Ft Wayne in June as per rumored!

FireMedic559

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Its official

Solid (mostly) 4G since yesterday! Have seen occasional signal fluctuations but think was due to physical location. Download speeds WAY faster. Although battery life seems to be back to when first got my TB. Haven't had a reboot yet (on mr1 I usually only have reboots every 100 hrs uptime and then usually 2-3 in a row) For once verizons ahead o:Df their time table (i know, don't get used to it)

dawk

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has a couple of towers around the Fort where they have been testing 4g....
OVER a FRICKIN YEAR! One is near I69 and I469. There is a weak signal.... I don't know where the other location(s) is. This "teaser" has been pissing me off for months.... Let it happen Sprint.

thechidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
try putting the phone on a counter and locking into LTE. you may be surprised and get a solid signal that lasts, that's how mine started and now my area has pretty strong 4G most places :)

kentrol72

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY 4G IN WILLIAMSPORT, PA!!!!!! joined the club yesterday. Looked down at my phone after work and saw the lte lit up. Wow...1year 5 months after the bolt launch I finally get 4G where i live..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty