Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default handset switching?

Imwondering if I'm OK to switch back and forth between my tbolt and og Droid justfor schitz and gigs...or is this an issue BC of the 4g sim card?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

anyone know?

I tried to switch between my Droid X and my Thunderbolt and I was surprised to find out that if you switch off of a 4g phone to a 3g one the 3g one will work but your sim card in your 4g one will be deactivated. I had to go into the store and get a new sim card. It was really kind of a hassel I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by flyodd View Post
    I tried to switch between my Droid X and my Thunderbolt and I was surprised to find out that if you switch off of a 4g phone to a 3g one the 3g one will work but your sim card in your 4g one will be deactivated. I had to go into the store and get a new sim card. It was really kind of a hassel I wouldn't recommend it at all.
    This...

It burns the sim card and you will have to get a new one they sell for around $4.00