What are you looking forward to the most?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Now that we have Thunderbolt in our hands (after the March madness we went through), there are three things I am eagerly (and as patiently as I can) looking forward to (in this exact order) :
1. LTE here in NH (Manchester)
2. Netflix (I'm not rooted and won't root just for this)
3. Gingerbread

Would love to hear what your priorities are :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Gingerbread. I am wondering why Verizon treats Motorola owners better when talking about upgrades like is happening now. Upgrade already announced and confirmed. With my Incredible and now Thunderbolt it has always been a problem, delays,etc.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
1. LTE
2. Skype
3. Netflix
4. Gingerbread
5. No reason reboots

the leaked skype video app still works. yeah, it's got a security issue, but if you and your contacts leave everything blank, the most they'd get is your skype id. i just want a phone that works well, with no high drain at idle, no loss of internet. and gingerbread, IF skype works with it.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
the leaked skype video app still works. yeah, it's got a security issue, but if you and your contacts leave everything blank, the most they'd get is your skype id.

I agree. I have been using the leaked Skype without any problems and I am not really concerned about security issues. Its not much different from the issues we have while using a desktop or a laptop.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Gingerbread and Netflix are the two things I'm looking for the most. I'd love Sense 3.0 or at least the new lockscreen too but I won't hold my breath.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to VZW completing (or nearly completing) the entire LTE rollout. I am convinced that most of the big issues will be pretty much resolved once LTE is "everywhere". Issues such as battery usage, data signal loss, and perhaps even rebooting.

And...

Gingerbread (only because it's a major update - I haven't kept up on the expected features).

-Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38