nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

SI_shoots_himself.gif

Reactions: itsdollar

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
What phone is that a picture of? I though the Charge and Thunderbolt were the only LTE phones and neither have Netflix yet??!!

obidos

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
when I read that I actually LOL'd...

really Netflix??

I've been a long time subscriber and enjoy both physical dvd mailing and streaming via my wii but seriously - you would think VZW's "4G flagship" would have been a little higher on their list.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
casio? casio?

are you freaking serious?

casio?

casio?

a watch and calculator company?

WTF!

OMG!

You don't think people want to be able to stream Glee on their phone while they are doing extreme activities like construction, shallow water diving, combat cake baking, or coal mining?

If you don't get why I said that, the Casio G'zOne is the "rugged" water resistant phone that can withstand tons more than your average phone. Also not quite the hot seller.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
You don't think people want to be able to stream Glee on their phone while they are doing extreme activities like construction, shallow water diving, combat cake baking, or coal mining?

If you don't get why I said that, the Casio G'zOne is the "rugged" water resistant phone that can withstand tons more than your average phone. Also not quite the hot seller.

lol that was funny

this is unacceptable

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
What phone is that a picture of? I though the Charge and Thunderbolt were the only LTE phones and neither have Netflix yet??!!

Netflix will come to the TB. And when it does?
You will forget about the wait time you had to endure.
Take it from me.
I waited since last year for Netflix to come
To the Evo with a lot of frustration. Once Netflix became live?
It's all good and forgotten.

So sit back and enjoy your TB's. When Netflix goes live for your
Phones? It will be sweet!

Last edited:

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Looks like we may have to wait until Gingerbread. Droid Life said it doesn't work on stock Thunderbolt, but it does on a rooted Thunderbolt with 2.3.

It does work on CM7 and the recent Alpha GB leak. I was watching netflix all last week. Unfortunitly some info came up yesterday that the new Alpha GB leak can cause mystery bricks. So I'm back to froyo now :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa