New Thunderbolt Headed My Way

itsme932

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick question for anyone else who has been having problems with their Thunderbolts...did you go to a Verizon store or just call Customer Service? I went to a store and they wouldn't just give me a new device, they are mailing me one...which they said won't be here until Monday most likely.

Also, from what I've been reading, the new device isn't going to work any better than the one I have now. How many devices am I going to end up going through (do you think) before they do something else? Would I have better luck calling Customer Service than just going to the store do you think?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just call customer service
People have gone though a wide range see the Droid charge replacement thread that user went though 9 thunderbolts

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had any issues with the T-Bolt, but when we had problems with the Droid 2 our experience was the same as your, took it into the Verizon store and they had one mailed to us. I know others have had T-Bolt problems, but we have two of them and haven't had any problems at all so hopefully your experience will be as positive as ours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez