Prevent changes to the HTC Sense

VictorE#AC

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I am the IT manager for a real estate company and we recently rolled out several Thunderbolts to our executives. I have one executive who does not turn off his screen before placing it in his pocket. This results in the widgets and setting in Sense getting messed up. I have told him to lock his phone BEFORE pocketing it, but to no avail. I'm looking for way lock the widget, shortcuts, and icons on his home screen so pressing and holding is not enough to adjust them. I have looked through the Android Market and the settings on the phone itself. Rooting is not a option. Can someone offer a suggestion?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Shorten the screen timeout... go into Settings > Display > Screen Timeout > change it to 15 seconds... either he will become so annoyed that he will learn to lock it before putting it into his pocket and ask you to back it off, or it will work before he puts it in his pocket.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I know if you use another launcher like ADW it has an option to lock the home screen but no way on Sense that I know of. He will learn after time

quantumiq

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Shorten the screen timeout... go into Settings > Display > Screen Timeout > change it to 15 seconds... either he will become so annoyed that he will learn to lock it before putting it into his pocket and ask you to back it off, or it will work before he puts it in his pocket.

I was about to recommend the same thing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo