Sauk

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
How are you inviting people? would love to do that, but I have no idea how

Thunderbolt via tapatalk

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to get invited, but the beta is temporarily over limit, so they are not letting anyone new in at this moment. That will probably change by tomorrow...

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Invites are closed at the moment but I check + page every 15 minutes and app and as soon as they re-open invites I have notepad list to send out mass invite. It is MUCH easier for me to add you from getting a simple email to my gmail because I can't keep up with post here and on XDA.

So if you want and invite please email me directly at illusive2010@gmail.com with Subject: Google+ Invite Please! or something to that extent if you want an invite next time I see them open it up.

Reactions: QUIK_LS1

CMRobinson

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Invites are closed at the moment but I check + page every 15 minutes and app and as soon as they re-open invites I have notepad list to send out mass invite. It is MUCH easier for me to add you from getting a simple email to my gmail because I can't keep up with post here and on XDA.

So if you want and invite please email me directly at illusive2010@gmail.com with Subject: Google+ Invite Please! or something to that extent if you want an invite next time I see them open it up.

And do us all a favor....when you get your invite send out invites!

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been in google+ for a whilte friend ....think you just like trolling my post for some reason. Was you a few days ago who claimed the "Loophole" method didn't work and I got you an invite? :p It is simply just that they open / close invites so fast you have to be prepared to invite people. Hence why I have a notepad email list ready to share post with soon as I see them opened again. They were up for a few hours last night and then this morning closed again. If people want an invite they know what to do or risk missing out :)

Reactions: QUIK_LS1

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Invites are currently OPEN GO GO! --

at the moment but I check + page every 15 minutes and app and as soon as they re-open invites I have notepad list to send out mass invite. It is MUCH easier for me to add you from getting a simple email to my gmail because I can't keep up with post here and on XDA.

All previous email invites have been sent out enjoy!