- 276 Posts
How to Speed Up Animations through Developer Settings
So I keep seeing posts about peoples g2 lagging, here is my solution.
1) go to settings
2) about phone
3) software information
4) tap on the build number until developer options has been unlocked.
5) go back to settings, you should see developer options right above "about phone", click on developer options.
6) scroll down until you see window animation scale, transition animation scale & animator duration scale. Turn them all down to .5x
7) restart phone.... 👍👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌👌
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-19-2013, 08:56 PM #2
Re: How to Speed Up Animations through Developer Settings
It is a good way to make the device snappy.
- 12-19-2013, 10:16 PM #3
- 12-20-2013, 07:36 PM #4
- 12-21-2013, 04:17 PM #5
- By degarmo64 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:37 AM
- By jeffc111 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:01 PM
- By taxiback in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM
- By tcournoy in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:36 PM
- By jds1990 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:29 PM