Just ordered a G2 and have a couple questions

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The G2 is a great phone. Amazing battery life, camera, and it's really fast.

You should be able to use other wireless chargers using the same technology. A Nexus 4 charger could probably be found for pretty good price.

The value of the QuickWindow case depends on how you plan to use the G2. If you like the idea of being able to quickly play music, view the time and answer calls, then the case might be worth $50.

LG has their version of Kies (Samsung). I believe it's called LG PC Suite. It can transfer certain things to the phone. I transferred my contacts and apps through Google since I already had it set up for other phones. Music from iTunes can be transferred using apps like easy phone tunes.

Posted via Android Central App

Lightninrod

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can use several different brands of wireless chargers. The very best I've found is the TYLT VU one. I have two of them including one for my g2 and one for my nexus 7. It works through a double layer of leather case on my 7. They are expensive but no fiddling around trying to find the sweet spot.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
As far as the Quick Window case, don't get your hopes up in terms of protecting you phone in case of drops. A minor drop will probably be fine. I have one, and I really like the window, but there is absolutely no material other than a thin piece of plastic around most of the phone's frame to protect it in case of a drop from your ear level. If you're not accident-prone, it's a decent case. I use it at work and switch out with a Cruizer Lite TPU case when I know I am going to be outdoors, just for the added protection.

scottcraft

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I use the Nokia charger for my G2. I'm getting better about finding the sweet spot but at first I had to move the phone around a bit to get it to stay charging. It does charge through my case just fine though.

user242

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered a Nokia, $19.99 and free shipping.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/310783543747?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Posted on LG G2 via Android Central App

Does your wireless charger work pretty well for you? Does it charge your phone fairly quick? I'd prefer the fancier one but don't feel like forking up about $70 for a wireless way to charge my phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Does your wireless charger work pretty well for you? Does it charge your phone fairly quick? I'd prefer the fancier one but don't feel like forking up about $70 for a wireless way to charge my phone.

I don't have the charger yet. I purchased the same one from this seller back when I had a Droid DNA and it worked great. I will report back when it comes in.

bill-m

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I both got new Verizon G2s. Can anyone recommend a good Qi charger that will charge both (in cases) simultaneously?

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Charger works great and came in nice condition for being used. Well worth the $20.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel