The way too early for a shipping notification thread

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I have logged into both FedEx and UPS apps and will monitor each day to see where and when my shipping notification pops up.

I've never ordered a device through ATT before, so I'm not sure which company they tend to use. I also have no idea if they are going to insist on signature either as I didn't see any option for this - F U N

It's going to be a tough couple of weeks fellow Samsung Kings/Queens but we'll pull through this together!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm assuming we will start seeing them either Friday or Monday being generated. Crossing fingers that my delivery date doesn't change for the 1TB Ultra.
Oh how I despise FedEx.

"Oh, you're not ever home at 1pm on a weekday? Perfect, I'll be back again tomorrow, same time!"

And the pickup location is a mad house with staff who all have an attitude because they're tired of dealing with pissed off and/or rude customers.

Reactions: fresca2u and mgloss

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine through Samsung and opted for "no signature". This is great! The phone will be delivered by FedEx and it was always a pain being that someone had to be home to sign for it

Reactions: Rose4uKY

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
For my GW6 I was so happy that I managed to finagle my schedule so that I was actually home before the attempted delivery. As I was trying to find things to do to occupy my mind, my old GW5 Pro buzzed and I saw a delivered notification. Immediately I thought, "oh no, these stupid b@stards dropped my watch off at the wrong address!" Because my Ring doorbell didn't go off for at least a motion activity alert.

I had left the garage door up so the deliverer could see my car and that someone was home along with cracking the front door but this dude was in full stealth mode and set it on my garage floor, signature be damned

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh how I despise FedEx.

"Oh, you're not ever home at 1pm on a weekday? Perfect, I'll be back again tomorrow, same time!"

And the pickup location is a mad house with staff who all have an attitude because they're tired of dealing with pissed off and/or rude customers.
I usually have my packages sent to Walgreens. What stinks is there is a new fedex hub literally FIVE minutes from my house. I could walk there is I really wanted to. Last time my phone sat there over the weekend when I could have walked there.

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
They can take as long as they want, I'm still on the fence on canceling my order since I'm still not 100% sure if I want it. I've been upgrading every year through Samsung trade ins since the S10 but I think I'm about at the point where I want to try to break the yearly upgrade cycle and maybe start holding onto a phone for 2 to 3 years like I did pre-S10 era.

Reactions: BrwnSuga3

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
They can take as long as they want, I'm still on the fence on canceling my order since I'm still not 100% sure if I want it. I've been upgrading every year through Samsung trade ins since the S10 but I think I'm about at the point where I want to try to break the yearly upgrade cycle and maybe start holding onto a phone for 2 to 3 years like I did pre-S10 era.
Thats just Crazy Talk!!!