Anyone else running CM 11 Nightlies?

Lightshield

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been on Cyanogenmod 11 on my Verizon LG G2 for a few weeks now, and for the most part I really like it. This is my first experience rooting and ROMing though. There are a few weird quirks though.

The CM Camera app seems to record video audio fine, however I flashed the Modded LG Camera from Jishnu and while the still pictures look fine, when I try to record video with that app the sound is allow hollow and distorted.

Notification noises usually stutter, like when I receive a text there is a "hiccup" in the notification sound.

The Proximity Sensor doesn't always want to work when on a call... usually when I move the phone from my face, like to enter numbers on a automated line, the screen doesn't wake back up but if I tap it, it will register the input. (like tapping where I think 5 will be, it'll usually enter the 5 and wake the screen)

I'm just curious if any of you folks are running CM and having any of these kinds of issues, and what you've done to work around them.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I try to avoid nightly builds since they usually have a few bugs and aren't fully functional. You might want to flash an RC or stable build of an AOSP ROM. It will likely have less issues.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

codyfred85

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I've tried a bunch of aosp roms but always get random freezes. So I reverted back to Scotts Rom. It's about as solid as it gets. There is a leak of the new OTA that should be coming out soon. I'm hoping someone will be able to put together a flashable rom out of that.