LG intuition is a decent device!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I had to transfer my pics from my razr to my intuition. took me a while to figure it out but its not hard. I had to put verizon backup asst on my laptop. once I did that backup asst had all my razr pics from my razr so I just had to plug in my intuition & drag & drop pics & videos to it. worked great once I figured it out

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

plyboult

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I actually bought one today for full retail... and I had an S3! I was very intrigued by this device. So far so good, I see no problem with the extra space on the screen.. it's just freaking huge! Loving it

bq14

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
@plyboult...well then I guess I won't be alone when I buy it full retail, too:)
@anmanwar...thanks for the help on being able to transfer stuff....so, do you just store it to a folder on your desktop?
@DavidDoyle...for some reason (the first day they came out) I was at the Verizon store and the rep was there...he didn't think it could do that, but then somehow (I thought) he figured it out?
I'm going to still try to find out...
Guess I better order myself one first:) Although, cases still seem to be an issue??

plyboult

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
@plyboult...well then I guess I won't be alone when I buy it full retail, too:)
@anmanwar...thanks for the help on being able to transfer stuff....so, do you just store it to a folder on your desktop?
@DavidDoyle...for some reason (the first day they came out) I was at the Verizon store and the rep was there...he didn't think it could do that, but then somehow (I thought) he figured it out?
I'm going to still try to find out...
Guess I better order myself one first:) Although, cases still seem to be an issue??

I am a fool with phones.. paid $475 for an S3 i used for a month, now moving onto this for full retail lol.. but anyways. Ebay has a lot of cases now, but they are all very generic colored hard or the gross silicone ones. I don't see the point in a device this large having a case, but it would be nice to have 1 where u can store the pen.

Also I have a bad feeling the battery is going to be pretty bad.. i used it for about an hour on a full charge & then was almost at 0% once again. No extended batteries, but have seen this interesting battery pack things on ebay. Also have not experienced 1 issue, have my own set up with launchers ect. Quality device, wish it came in more colors

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
No. ..I downloaded Verizon backup assistant plus for my PC. Its kind of glitchy, but I do have an old computer so that could be it. You can transfer your stuff on any micro SD just by dragging & dropping into backup asst. Program and drag & drop what you want to your phone. Once you get hang oh it, its easy

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I am a fool with phones.. paid $475 for an S3 i used for a month, now moving onto this for full retail lol.. but anyways. Ebay has a lot of cases now, but they are all very generic colored hard or the gross silicone ones. I don't see the point in a device this large having a case, but it would be nice to have 1 where u can store the pen.

Also I have a bad feeling the battery is going to be pretty bad.. i used it for about an hour on a full charge & then was almost at 0% once again. No extended batteries, but have seen this interesting battery pack things on ebay. Also have not experienced 1 issue, have my own set up with launchers ect. Quality device, wish it came in more colors

Actually, I've found the battery to be OK. If its a day when I'm using the phone a lot, then yeah it will go down faster and I will plug it in at some point, but make sure you turn it off at night, let it get a good full charge and I've had it last all day if I'm just checking emails & facebook occasionally. Yesterday by 8pm it was at 42% battery & I got a call. After being on the phone for 90 minutes it was at 30%....not bad considering it had been on since 6 am that morning.

john905r

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
i got the Intuition today. so far i love it. i have found nothing wrong with this phone. i love the big screen!!!!!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
i got the Intuition today. so far i love it. i have found nothing wrong with this phone. i love the big screen!!!!!

Yes the big screen is fantastic. I think all the people who are saying the phone is horrible because of aspect ratio are those who have not actually tried the phone out! If I could just get the text notification sound to work properly, I would be so happy

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Its big, the screen is really nice & the nfc stickers are handy. I think I'm the only person on this forum so if anyone has any curiosity or questions please ask (no attitude please...its no razr, so don't attack)

Are you still happy with the Intuition? Do you feel like you get good call quality? I would love to get the Galaxy Note II, but it's too pricy for me. I'm now debating between the S3 and the Intuition. Unlike a lot of people, I still use my phone for a lot of calls. That being said, I also email from my phone a lot. I generally carry a phone and a 7 in tablet with me everywhere I go.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you still happy with the Intuition? Do you feel like you get good call quality? I would love to get the Galaxy Note II, but it's too pricy for me. I'm now debating between the S3 and the Intuition. Unlike a lot of people, I still use my phone for a lot of calls. That being said, I also email from my phone a lot. I generally carry a phone and a 7 in tablet with me everywhere I go.

Yes I like it even more now. I'm totally addicted to the size and don't think I would go back to a regular size phone! My phone quality is just fine.. no issues at all. If I could have one wish for this phone it would be a bigger battery. Depending on how much I use it someways I do have to plug it in early evening... other days not. If the note 2 had been around when I bought this phone I might have gone with that because of the better battery. But yeah it is considerably more! I hear the intuition is down to $149...I feel that's a great price for this device!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy has the Intuition for $99 right now. I'm shocked at how much the price has dropped.

Wow.. that's an excellent price! It's because of galaxy note 2 launch I'm sure. Probably why Verizon has pretty much ignored this device.

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, I ended up returning my intuition. I love the 4:3 aspect ratio but couldn't get over LG's overwritten UI. Just because I actually liked the phone, it's hard to say this, but the Note2 and the HTC DNA might be the better standing 5-inchers for vzw.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I ended up returning my intuition. I love the 4:3 aspect ratio but couldn't get over LG's overwritten UI. Just because I actually liked the phone, it's hard to say this, but the Note2 and the HTC DNA might be the better standing 5-inchers for vzw.

I don't know what "overwritten UI" is, but as long as you get the device you are happy with it's all GOOD. Check back & let me know what you get. I want to hear more about the note 2! I have another upgrade on my account and I bet they will lower the price on it after Christmas :)

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what "overwritten UI" is, but as long as you get the device you are happy with it's all GOOD. Check back & let me know what you get. I want to hear more about the note 2! I have another upgrade on my account and I bet they will lower the price on it after Christmas :)

I just think LG's UI was a bit sluggish for my taste. Perhaps I was too quick to jump the gun and return it, but my 14 day period was coming to an end and I couldn't find a way to root at that time. I purchased the intuition when it came out and it was too early for rooting solutions to go around. I have to admit that I don't really like the Note 2's form factor compared to the intuition but it may be too good to pass up.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Help!!! Love my Intuition but can't find that Belkiin case anywhere....anybody got a lead on those things?

There are lots of cases on eBay for the intuition. Take a look & see what you find.

puppin

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Which case have you purchased? I am thinking about getting the Voia diary stand case, but I'm hesitant to pay $30 for such a generic case that looks to be hastily modified for the Intuition. The stylus holder on the back seems like a bad afterthought -- it is in such a weird place and is overly large for the stock stylus. I don't really want to get a pen-sized rubberdum to fit because I find the thin one more comfortable. The feedback for it says it's not real leather, either. So disappointing!

None of the other cases look like they have a place for the stylus, though. I really need some place to keep it with the phone.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I just have a cute baby blue tpo case...no spot for the stylus but I'm a girl & keep it in my purse anyways. I agree there aren't many cases that house the stylus. back a few weeks Verizon did sell one that had a spot for the stylus.