Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paul-c
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Intuition wont turn on

So i have an LG Intuition. I was with my father at the hospital today and wasnt ablt to charge it. When it hit 1% it just turned off. No power down screen or nothing. Just turned off. Once i got home i plugged it in and the charging light on my charger wont even turn on. When i hold the power button down the LG logo comes up, then goes away and will keep doing this as long as i hold the button. I figured i would try to do a hard reset by holding down the power button and volume down button. When i do this, the LG logo pops up, goes away, then the screen for hard reset comes up saying to press the power button to confirm. But as soon as i let go of either the power or the volume down button that screen goes away. How am i supposed to reset it if i cant get to the screen to be able to do it??

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Default Re: Intuition wont turn on

Hmmm that's very odd. You got insurance?

Sent from my VS950 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Just leave it on the charger for awhile, it should come back to life.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ZL
    hokie_prof likes this.

I agree with Paul-C. Leave it in the charger for a while. Something similar happened to me when I first got the phone and the battery went dead. I left it in the charger for a few hours and it came back to life. My Mac does the same thing.

Hi,

Did you ever fix it? Mine shut down with 12% battery yesterday, I charged it for 6 hours, and all it keeps showing is 'Need to charge me to power on' when I hit the power button. I tried another charger for a few hours thinking mine did not work (outlet & charger worked on my daughter's phone). I plugged into my laptop and STILL nothing; not even for me to view the files on my phone.