Pretty/Girly Cases for the Note 3?

BBKrzy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
So like I ordered my Note 3 last night and it's coming wed. but i need a really cute / girly case for it. I've looked everywhere and the only case i found that was even remotely girl was this one

CandyShell Grip | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Cases and Covers | Speck Products

Everything seems to look guyish to me. All the blue n black stuff. Sure i found a few things on amazon but most of the time you don't get what is pictured, its usually off in color.

mag44

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Not a girl ... but I can recommend the Cimo S Line cases. I like the textured edges and the covered side buttons. I wanted something with a lip and something to give minor shock protection. The Note 3 is right on the edge of being comfortable for me to hold so I would only use a case that adds minimal bulk.

The brand is pretty popular so you can google the color that you are looking for ... It may not be on the same phone but at least you'll see some real photos. Pink and purple are the girlish colors. They are only 9.99 and could make a good temporary case until you find exactly what you're looking for.

There are some colorful folio/wallet type cases on amazon but I prefer the tpu cases and can't say anything about them.