Transferring content between phones?

mds54

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Note3 today. My current smartphone is Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus. What's the best way to transfer data from the Nexus to Note3? TIA!

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Someone on here recommended Super Backup to me when I was switching from one note to another (my bf accidently broke my screen) and it worked really well - backs up call logs, texts, calenders, contacts, apps and bookmarks. Saves backup files to my sd card and also gives you the option of emailing the backup to yourself too.

As for photos/videos I don't know what I would recommend to transfer them over to another phone (maybe an sd card?) I do use Dropbox and Photobucket to backup my photos and videos. I like that you can set them to backup under only wifi or wifi&data. Then with the app on my phone I can view the photos that have been backed up or view them on any computer.

Hope this helps!

Sarks.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you don't root, Helium will backup app data

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you found a backup app that also backs up all of your music playlists as well as your website bookmarks? I am rooted and have always used a combination of MyBackupPro and Titanium Backup but still seem to have issues when backing up these two types of information. There is also an app that I have used called "Playlist Backup" which does an O.K. job at backing up my music playlists, but I find it cumbersome to work with and you can't simply "one click" to Restore ALL which is a pain.