- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Firmware/Odin issue
Basically, my phone is stuck. Tried everything after failed attempts of trying to get a ALL_VZW_N900VVRUCNC2 onto the device via ODIN 3.09 through Windows 7 on VMWare Fusion. I could upgrade to the Galaxy S5 as somone I know has a upgrade available. Is there a market for nonworking Note3 phones? if there is, I am willing to sell it for $300, it is flawless, you just have to get the device functioning, which Im pretty sure, most of you can. Other option, can someone help me through this crisis and get the device working so back to original jelly bean so I can resell it.
- 04-22-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Firmware/Odin issue
Can you still get into download mode? Do you have access to a PC? It's pretty hard to truly brick a device nowadays, unless you flashed a file that was not for your device.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- By erica beth in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 12:22 AM
- By Xzibit3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 03-18-2015, 11:33 PM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 103Last Post: 02-04-2015, 08:11 AM
- By Nadia Nadyeshka in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 01:23 AM
- By pow8612 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:52 PM