How can I unlock for use with trafone?

rmjohnson144

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I got this s4 from a friend and when I try to activate it through tracfone, they tell me it's not unlocked

If there a way to unlock this for tracfone? They said it was compatible.
-=Mark=-

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I got this s4 from a friend and when I try to activate it through tracfone, they tell me it's not unlocked

If there a way to unlock this for tracfone? They said it was compatible.
-=Mark=-

Usually you can ask your carrier for the unlock code once you fulfill your contract. In your situation you will probably have to pay a company to send you the unlock code. Just Google "Phone unlock codes" and you will find a lot of places willing to send you the code for around $20 - $25.

rmjohnson144

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Can you recommend a reliable unlock company? There are so many and different prices. One want $80!

Also, when I activated the phone the Tracfone people wanted the MEID off the phone, but it has a IMEI number instead, will this matter?

rmjohnson144

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I called tracfone again today and now I'm more confused than ever.

Although, they did say the galaxy s4 would work and the IMEI code is fine.

however, she did say I need a, "Network Access Code". Is this the unlock code? Or uis this a completely different code?

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I called tracfone again today and now I'm more confused than ever.

Although, they did say the galaxy s4 would work and the IMEI code is fine.

however, she did say I need a, "Network Access Code". Is this the unlock code? Or uis this a completely different code?

I have no idea what a "Network Access Code" is. I don't know of any particular company. I just did a Google search and saw there's a bunch. I have never heard of an $80 charge to do that...wow! I know a person who did it and it cost $25. Post a question in the rooting / mod sub forum. I guarantee you somebody has used one of these places and thus can tell you more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo