Best VZW Droid for 3G coverage area

hi-tower

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
i'm about to die for a new phone, and since the last time i've really checked into Droids was before the X era, it seems that android has rocketed with a thousand phones now... i've been looking and comparing spec after spec after spec and im just tired of looking, the TBolt is very appealing but im not in a 4G area so whats the point unless the phone is way ahead of the others, the Charge seems to have an amazing display but again im not in a 4G area, so what are you guys opinions of which is the best vzw droid phone out now or coming out before the end of the year? Thanks in advance!

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt is the only phone on VZW with simlitanous voice and 3G data. I live near, but not in LTE coverage. Great for traveling in non-WiFi covered areas.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: hi-tower

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion, the Droid incredible 2 is awesome. I've had it for a few months and I've never dropped a call and I've always had at least 1 bar or coverage. It has the same processor as the tbolt just a slightly smaller screen and better battery life, from what I've heard from tbolt users.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the original Incredible. Pure awesomeness. Now I have the Thunderbolt and love it. I keep it on CDMA. My home area is not 4g.
3g is very fast. I am very impresses. It really rocks

sent from my Thunderbolt

vzw_support

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt is the only phone on VZW with simlitanous voice and 3G data. I live near, but not in LTE coverage. Great for traveling in non-WiFi covered areas.

HI!

Any of our Smartphone devices that have Wi-Fi capabilities can accomplish simultaneous voice and data. As long as your data is connected to a Wi-Fi network, you are able to be on a voice call and surf the Internet at the same time. This can be done with our Smartphone devices that have Wi-Fi capabilities (which is virtually all of them). You can view all of the Smartphones we offer, as well as the features and specs, at the following site.

http://www.vzw.com/products

Thank you!
^CB
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
HI!

Any of our Smartphone devices that have Wi-Fi capabilities can accomplish simultaneous voice and data. As long as your data is connected to a Wi-Fi network, you are able to be on a voice call and surf the Internet at the same time. This can be done with our Smartphone devices that have Wi-Fi capabilities (which is virtually all of them). You can view all of the Smartphones we offer, as well as the features and specs, at the following site.

http://www.vzw.com/products

Thank you!
^CB
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Wi-Fi isn't available every where. That's why 3G data and voice are important to me. The others lack that.

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I keep my Thunderbolt on 3G and have no problems with it. Quicker than my Incredible was and am pleased with the phone. I love the fact that you can talk and use data at the same time on the 3G .
It is the only phone on the network that ALLOWS you to do this. No wifi is needed for this capability.
You can on the Bionic as well but has to be on 4G according to a friend of mine who upgraded to the Bionic.

I will repeat this again..........not needed to be on wifi to talk and do data on the Thunderbolt.
This is a great option! :)

Reactions: BattleSwine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87