Can you still exchange phone even if you put it on another line on the same account?

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
First off sorry if someone has already asked this question, but wanted to know if I use an upgrade or add a line onto my account and then but that phone on another line is it still eligible to be swapped out per the 14 day return policy or is it forfeited as soon as you do the swap? Also is the 1 year manufacturer warranty still active? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
First off sorry if someone has already asked this question, but wanted to know if I use an upgrade or add a line onto my account and then but that phone on another line is it still eligible to be swapped out per the 14 day return policy or is it forfeited as soon as you do the swap? Also is the 1 year manufacturer warranty still active? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Pretty sure yes. You could always call Verizon to confirm. You wouldn't be able to cancel the extra line I think though. If all you're doing is exchanging phones then yes as long as it's been under 14 days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure yes. You could always call Verizon to confirm. You wouldn't be able to cancel the extra line I think though. If all you're doing is exchanging phones then yes as long as it's been under 14 days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much for the help. Yeah its mainly if the device ends up being defective if its ok to do a exchange which is why I'm asking. I always like asking here first because i know a lot of us here do swaps for the latest and greatest devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87