What's The Most Data You've Used In A Month?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
roger that. I don't come anywhere near 1 TB on my cable connection

Either do I. On my phone I can be anywhere from 50 to 150 GB a month on average. My home connection is around 200ish average.

It's mainly from streaming.. Like 95 percent of all the usage haha.

luisr

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I only do it cuz the guy said I can hit 1tb with out slowing down. And I also have a life my job is just really slow so I take advantage and download like crazy. But it's mostly monday thru Friday for me weekends I spend time with friends or my kid

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can do 5tb a month phone only. Just download continuously for the whole month. This assumes that you have a fast connection.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
56gb is the most I've used. And I was talking to someone the other day about throttling points. Lol. I guess VZW smiles when the get you of UDP. Never!!!! I've had my upgrade due awhile now. Out right with my phones 4 life

Posted via the Android Central App

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
56gb is the most I've used. And I was talking to someone the other day about throttling points. Lol. I guess VZW smiles when the get you of UDP. Never!!!! I've had my upgrade due awhile now. Out right with my phones 4 life

Posted via the Android Central App

If you're on the forums then you must know there's ways to upgrade and keep unlimited data...

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If you're on the forums then you must know there's ways to upgrade and keep unlimited data...

It is a risk though. I personally would just buy them out right and never worry.

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
It is a risk though. I personally would just buy them out right and never worry.

No risk in the 4 ever method. And best buy method shows "keep current plan" and has been proven that if they take it you can get it back. Just need proper paperwork

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I did a terabyte in about half the month last August once I hit the 1 terabyte I just used my phone normally again. I wanted to see if I would get any warnings or throttled? Which I didn't . Pure mobile data. I ended up about 1028 GB's. uploadfromtaptalk1432510421697.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 via the Coconut Wireless \000/

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I just did 51gb's last month. That's the most I have ever done in a month! I'm streaming music from Google play music and watching YouTube. My [redacted] app has been acting funny since I got the Nexus 6!

Posted from my Nexus 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall