I don't know what to buy! D:

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a NE2 Upgrade available for Verizon, but I don't know which phone to get! D: I was going to get the X for sure, but when I actually saw a dummy of it, IT'S FREAKING HUGE. (Go ahead & do a Thats What She Said :p). So I like the Incredible now, but it's like back-ordered until, FOREVER -__-. I can wait (or just buy from Craigslist), but then again; I'd rather buy brand new. Should I get the X or the Incredible & where should I buy from (Verizon/BestBuy/VZW.com/Walmart/NewEgg.etc) UGH. This is so confusing.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
So I have the money, but I don't have the phone :( I have exactly 300$, which says I can get either the Incredible or the X. Which phone, & why is it better than the other one ?

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Does Best Buy honor NE2 credit & an Instant Rebate?

They will honor the Instant rebate, the NE2 credit they won't unless the store near you is willing to make an exception.

Don't buy from Walmart/wirefly/letstalk unless you consider yourself a pretty high tech person and you're comfortable learning a new phone on your own. Best buy seems ok with helping people, but generally, if you go for the place that has the lowest price (and it's lower than what corp verizon offers) you're typically trading something to get that lower price.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I still don't know!? X (too big) or Incredible (too plasticy)!? D: I don't care about Ninja-Blur or Sense, but I need to get a new phone before Sunday; my freaking BlackBerry died on me .. FOREVER ):

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Incredible - I noticed on the HTC phones, they have a few more built in widgets that I like. I am ordering mine on Monday when my NE2 credit is good....website says they'll ship 8/4, so wouldn't be too long before getting it. While you are waiting, but an extra battery and charge it so when you get the phone you don't have to wait to play with it. Oh and a case too, so you are all set when it arrives!!!

That's my plan.....

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Incredible - I noticed on the HTC phones, they have a few more built in widgets that I like. I am ordering mine on Monday when my NE2 credit is good....website says they'll ship 8/4, so wouldn't be too long before getting it. While you are waiting, but an extra battery and charge it so when you get the phone you don't have to wait to play with it. Oh and a case too, so you are all set when it arrives!!!

That's my plan.....

how do I buy an extra battery & charge it.. when I don't have a phone to put it in? D:

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
ebay

They have batteries + chargers you plug into the wall, or cradle that will hold the phone and an extra battery. That is the one thing I am concerned about the most is battery life so I want to be prepared, or hope Froyo fixes it.

tech42er#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Just buy it online or buy it from a Verizon store (and they'll order it). A friend of mine ordered an Incredible last Saturday and it arrived on Wednesday. Then again, I ordered an X last Saturday and it still hasn't shipped it, so YMMV.

Edit: Just called verizon and it should be delivered tomorrow, the 11th. So that's 11 days including 2 weekends, so about 7 business days.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer