Funny Customer Service Stories.

ShannonDavis

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I remember reading on Crackberry some humorous customer service stories from Verizon reps. Some came from in-store employees and some from phone calls. I remember laugh till my face hurt reading some of them. Would any of you Verizon employees like to share stories with us Android users?

ShannonDavis

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This is one example where Customer Service is talking to a customer on the phone having a problem with his cell phone:

CS: Sir, are you talking to me with the cell phone you're having a problem with or are you on a land line or other cell phone?

Customer: I'm on a land line.

CS: OK, I need you to remove the battery from the phone you are having a problem with.

Customer: Ok, hold on. (Click)

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a lady that comes into the store once a month or every other month asking for her voice mail password. Some how she erases it from her speed dial. Anyways, We are Horizon to her. No matter how many times I correct her, She says Horizon.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
My Coworker is 62 years old, and is retired union guy that just talks for the sake of talking sometimes. Here is one of his interacts with a CS rep.

CoWorker: We are having problems with the a customer being able to send a text out.

CS: Can they recieve text messages?

CW: Yea

CS: ?????

CW HUH? I cant understand you.

CS: ????

CW (says to me while holding phone) ****, I got one of the Reps over in Pakistan, or something I cant tell what the hell he is saying. Can you help me?

ME to CS REP: Hello

CR: Can you tell him I am calling him from Birmingham Alabama.

ME to CW; He says he is from Birmingham, AL

CW: Then tell him to spit the Chew out and talk to me then.