Can you merge 2 individual nationwide plans to form a nationwide family share plan?

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere that you could. If you can, what happens to the contract end dates and the upgrade dates if you do?

And most importantly if you do, can you keep unlimited data on both lines if they currently have it?

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
not sure if you can merge two separate accounts into one line, if you can i would assume that who ever takes on responsibly will have to do the line assumption and tack on an extra year to there contract.

and once you go to a family share (data plan) you give up unlimited data :(

or are you talking talk / text share plan?

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, If you have 2 single Nationwide lines, you can merge them to form a Nationwide family share plan and keep unlimited data on both lines.
If the contract for each line is less than a year, it stays the same after the AOL. If it is more than a year, it gets reduced to 12 months after the AOL.
Furthermore, if you already have a single Nationwide plan and wish to take over a single or multiple lines of a share everything plan, they will let you add them to your single nationwide line and form a Nationwide family share plan if you wish. Hope this helps

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes, If you have 2 single Nationwide lines, you can merge them to form a Nationwide family share plan and keep unlimited data on both lines.
If the contract for each line is less than a year, it stays the same after the AOL. If it is more than a year, it gets reduced to 12 months after the AOL.
Furthermore, if you already have a single Nationwide plan and wish to take over a single or multiple lines of a share everything plan, they will let you add them to your single nationwide line and form a Nationwide family share plan if you wish. Hope this helps
Yes, that is very helpful! Every line gets to keep it's phone number?

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes. When I did my own AOL, I kept the number of the previous owner, but you can change them online for free, after the AOL if you wish.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes. When I did my own AOL, I kept the number of the previous owner, but you can change them online for free, after the AOL if you wish.
So just to clarify, you can change the number to a different number. Would it be a new number or could you switch with numbers on your line? I was under the impression that the phone numbers stayed with the line.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The phone numbers do stay with the number, but you can change it to a new unused VZW number after you complete the assumption of liability

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
If one was to do an AOL on an old alltel unlimited plan does it stay intact after the transfer ? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If one was to do an AOL on an old alltel unlimited plan does it stay intact after the transfer ? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I don't believe so, but don;t know for sure. I think Verizon is actively preventing those old plans from being transferred, though they would probably still let someone do an AOL the other way if they wanted to add a line to their old Altel plan through an AOL.

Hopefully, they won't stop the transfer of Unlimited Data through AOL, but I know AT&T already does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty