Moto X, Droid Maxx or HTC One?

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the market for a new phone on Verizon but need a suggestion in deciding which one. I currently use a Droid RAZR Maxx so I have come accustomed to a long life battery but want the best overall phone. Went yesterday and held them all and really like the X and Maxx but the One really is a beautiful device, I just really am not a fan of Sense UI.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I want to pull the trigger in the next week

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using AC Forums mobile app

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
But hardware wise what is the general consensus? I am really leaning X

Droid Maxx.

Its nearly identical to the Moto X except it has far superior battery life. Why pass up on guaranteed all day battery?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
You really can't go wrong with any of these. Better battery life on the moto devices but better display on the one. I'd recommend just playing with the demo's and get a feel for them all.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
The plus of the X I'm thinking is that updates will come faster, but yeah the wireless charging and larger battery is huge.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Dsat1908

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have both. Been on Android for 4 years, Fascinate, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, S4, and Moto X. HTC One is a great phone but it's big, heavy and the MAIN downfall for me (and the reason I am selling it Monday) is HTC's decision to go with non-standard two button configuration. I HATE THAT. Had they made the HTC symbol on the front the HOME button, it would be so much better. If you are a long time Android user please think about that. The S4 is also BIG but the screen is fantastic, it takes SD card's and it's a powerful phone. Just got my Moto X two days ago (used AT&T's Motomaker, phone was delivered in three days) and I love it because it's close to stock Android. Screen is not as high-res as the HTC One or S4 but it still looks great. Love the ACTIVE NOTIFICATIONS on the X and the "Ok Google Now" voice recognition, which works pretty darn well. Good luck with your choice

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Of course the day I was going to go pick up a Moto X, Google announces Kit Kat! Guess I'll hold off a few more weeks to see what develops.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez