Verizon to offer $100 credit for every new line of service until 2/28

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Great deal for those signing up a new line. Verizon should offer me this as a birthday gift. ;)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

budmonster

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I just added two new lines on the 2nd at best buy. hopefully VZW will still give it to me since I could just return everything and be a pain in the ***.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

budmonster

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to Verizon, the supervisor talked to the marketing team, he even looked at the image himself that has been circulating.

They said they have no such promotion going on. He said his marketing team has been receiving other phone calls about this also, asking about this "promotion/discount". He said he would note this down and have the marketing team look into it.

The only promotions they have in their system are the waived activation fee promotion on new lines and also the trade-in discount promotion.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So Costco can make deals on Verizon phones and hand out discounts and credits without Verizon even knowing? Should the Verizon rep at least have known about it?
I don't know the ins and outs of costco's deals with verizon. I can only tell you what is on their website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty