Do you think VZ will let me bring back Eris?

csiguy1

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I started with the Droid and had problems with it so I brought it back and got the Eris. Well the Eris is nice but the battery life is so bad that I want the Droid back. Do you think that they will let me go back to the Droid if I pay the restock fee and the $100.00 difference?

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I had a friend that did pretty much the same thing, I posted the very same question on here somewhere. The story ended up being you could exchange again....but only for the original phone you bought, in this case being the Droid which you want. Of course, you need a cool rep/manager because even that isn't standard procedure. Just play the fool and offer to pay the restocking fee with no problem.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I think they will. If not return the Eris wait a week or two(I know it sucks) use ur old phone till then, then purchase the Droid.

This will only work if you are a brand new Verizon customer. If you used an upgrade and made another exchange you are stuck with that phone. The exchange makes the sale final (excluding exchanges for the same phone because of a problem).

OP, you shouldn't have a problem.

shdwjackal

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I believe their policy is you are authorized one exchange. If you buy a phone and either exchange it due to a manufacturers defect or for a different phone, you are then committed to that phone. You cannot return it, nor can you exchange it for another phone. Now, if there is a physical defect with that phone, you can always exchange it for the exact same phone; that's never an issue. Again, if you get a cool rep, they may be able to take care of you.

A

AJQ69

You have 30days to return any phone,if you are not satisfied with the performance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer