Should I fix my phone or upgrade?

Blake Cunningham

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Verizon edge

I am under contract for another 12 months with Verizon. My Samsung Galaxy s3 broke. Verizon offered to let me participate in edge. I would save $4 a month. I currently pay $160 for 2 lines with 10gb of data (40 + 40+ 80 data). I would pay $21 a month for a new phone but they would reduce my line amount from $40 - $ 15. So basically I would be invested for another 2 years unless I paid off the full price. I usually keep my phones 2-3 years. Would my line go back to $40 after 2 years or would it stay at $15? Should I just get my phone fixed for $160? The deal Verizon is giving me sounds too good to be true. Looking for advice. Thanks.

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon edge

It will stay at $15 for each line on edge. If you plan on staying with Verizon I would do it. They will require you to turn in your phone to go into edge early. The phone will probably have to work.

With the $25 discount edge is a better deal then most phones on contract.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

It will stay at $15 for each line on edge. If you plan on staying with Verizon I would do it. They will require you to turn in your phone to go into edge early. The phone will probably have to work.

With the $25 discount edge is a better deal then most phones on contract.

Yes, they usually require you to turn in your old phone to edge up early. Though often you can use an older Verizon smartphone. Do you have any laying around? If so, activate that on the account and then do the edge up. I did that back in the spring and it worked no problem

Posted via Android Central App

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Yes, they usually require you to turn in your old phone to edge up early. Though often you can use an older Verizon smartphone. Do you have any laying around? If so, activate that on the account and then do the edge up. I did that back in the spring and it worked no problem

Posted via Android Central App
Yeah, they will take any phone. It just has to be working and active on the account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creshosk