Striker9

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Current State:
L1: UDP - upgrade available
L2: TDP - early edge available
L3: Basic
L4: Basic

I plan on doing the 4ever method to upgrade L1 and keep UPD.

What is the cheapest/best option to get smart phones for L3&4?
L2 currently uses all of their 2GB of data.
Can I do the more everything plan?

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Current State:
L1: UDP - upgrade available
L2: TDP - early edge available
L3: Basic
L4: Basic

I plan on doing the 4ever method to upgrade L1 and keep UPD.

What is the cheapest/best option to get smart phones for L3&4?
L2 currently uses all of their 2GB of data.
Can I do the more everything plan?
I assume you want to keep your unlimited? You can make them data line's on your current plan. Will be about $60 + tax.

Another option option it to break up the lines into sub accounts. If you really only want the data on the unlimited you could get it into the $15 30 minutes plan. About $45 a month. If you need more minutes and texting the plans will be$80-$100+.

The other lines in more everything. 10gb + line access would be $125. You can then add the fees for the phones on edge.

Last edited:

Striker9

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I do want to keep UDP on L1.

Is it possible to do the more everything while keeping L1 UDP on a sub account?

It seems like if I keep the UDP it's going to be substantially more expensive to have data on all the other lines.

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I do want to keep UDP on L1.

Is it possible to do the more everything while keeping L1 UDP on a sub account?

It seems like if I keep the UDP it's going to be substantially more expensive to have data on all the other lines.

Yes, you can do this. The only problem is you will not be able to transfer your upgrade to the More Everything account. I'd advise upgrading first before doing anything else.

Posted via Android Central App

tbl35

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I assume you want to keep your unlimited? You can make them data line's on your current plan. Will be about $60 + tax.
I have a similar situation: Brother's account with UDP, he wants to keep the UDP, we have 1 iphone & 2 regular phones on the account. I use one of the regular phones & really want a smart phone. All have upgrades available.

When you say "make them data lines", does that mean I can upgrade, pay the extra $60/month or whatever, and NOT interfere with his UDP on his iphone? He will shoot me if I screw up his account. :D Is this the cheapest way to go or would it be cheaper to do the assumption of liability & get my own account (excellent credit)?

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar situation: Brother's account with UDP, he wants to keep the UDP, we have 1 iphone & 2 regular phones on the account. I use one of the regular phones & really want a smart phone. All have upgrades available.

When you say "make them data lines", does that mean I can upgrade, pay the extra $60/month or whatever, and NOT interfere with his UDP on his iphone? He will shoot me if I screw up his account. :D Is this the cheapest way to go or would it be cheaper to do the assumption of liability & get my own account (excellent credit)?
You would just convert your line to a smartphone. You do this by adding the days package. On your account that would be $30 a month for 2gb.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tbl35

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
You would just convert your line to a smartphone. You do this by adding the days package. On your account that would be $30 a month for 2gb.
I'm sorry, I don't see that plan on there. I think what it offered me was the More Everything. Would I buy a phone from them using my upgrade or buy a device elsewhere? I've been looking at ex-Verizon phones on ebay (Galaxy S5), can't really afford new.

Last edited:

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't see that plan on there. I think what it offered me was the More Everything. Would I buy a phone from them using my upgrade or buy a device elsewhere? I've been looking at ex-Verizon phones on ebay (Galaxy S5), can't really afford new.

Just go through and upgrade your phone online. It should have you add 2 gb plan somewhere.

Posted via Nexus 6 with unlimited international data via AT&T

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer