Have a Verizon upgrade on 10/20/2016 do you think they will let me upgrade early

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
so I can purchase the Note 7?

Any tricks to getting an early upgrade from good ole Verizon? I've been a customer for like a thousand years.:p

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Call and ask... :) Verizon isn't exactly known for being generous, but maybe you'll catch them on a good day.

UDPGuy

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
so I can purchase the Note 7?

Any tricks to getting an early upgrade from good ole Verizon? I've been a customer for like a thousand years.:p

You can upgrade one month early by calling into customer service. 7 days before anywhere. As far as early upgrades go, it's random. Putting an older phone on your plan sometimes will prompt for one.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sure on Early edge. My line could do this about 6-months early. Keep in mind that you would need to do dpp and turn in your current phone

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Our current phones were paid for in full. We have never had a device payment plan. To do a payment plan and up grade early will require me to turn in a current phone?

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
So if you purchase a phone from Verizon with the upgrade discount you are locked into another 2 year contract?

If you purchase it at a subsidized price then yes. If they let you do an early upgrade then it'll have to be on device payments. Or you can buy a phone outright. What plan are you on?