Headset issues anyone?

akgolf11

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm unable to get headsets on my EVO V 4G to work, I tried three different ones: two from HTC and Apple's standard one, no luck; headset icon correctly shows up on notification bar but I'm unable to control neither phone functions nor music player. Just curious if anyone had better luck

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Strange that HTC ones aren't working, but I will note I used to use skullcandy mic'ed headsets back with my old ipod touch(loved that I could pause with it).

They did not do this with Android and I was saddended. :p
Anyway, I found A Coloud earbud/mic headset on clearance at a local store, it works pretty good. I have to go into the phone to actually make calls, but it pauses/resumes music and will answer/mute calls. I haven't been able to do much else with it, but it might be worth it to try out a pair of these with it.
If I can find someone with the Evo V, I'll ask to try it out(cuz I am a bit of a podcast junkie at work and need the pause/resume feature) :p

I will note, yes, I'm talking about a headset I got working with the triumph, but I have tried several brands and nothing else worked till this one.

SoulDroid1

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I used the headphones from my Dell Streak, and they work very well. Honestly, the only reason I even tried them was because I want to see if the FM radio worked. It does, btw!

Reactions: Kale Blossom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress