Optimus V Quadrant Scores

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just curious to see what everyone is getting for Quadrant Scores on there CM7 Builds on Optimus V.

Guess I'm gonna start it off at a 1141!

I also had a few background apps running during the test. Weirdly enough when I first flashed the rom I scored 950ish or in that area, and with installed apps and normal use for a week or two I get a higher score, whatever. Very happy to see it's up to a Droid X for such a low budget phone though!

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't take Quadrant scores to heart, when I look at it, it's only a number. If you really compare the phone below and above the V in real time, you know a quadrant score has nothin on it. Nonetheless, just so I won't be an off-topic jerk, I get 850ish on 2.2 Reborn Rom.

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know benchmarks aren't really great to go by, how it feels is a lot better, I'm sure a Droid X would feel a lot faster, but it's just the numbers that make me happy. I also have it overclocked to 825, stable. I'm sure curious as to what ROMs are giving off the best scores and what everyone has done to there phone to get those scores.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The numbers are wrong.
Quadrant interprets a test crash as being passed, the sooner the test fails, the higher the rating.
A few tests in Quadrant crash on our phones (particularly Stagefright).

So no, your phone isn't hitting 1100, it's actually closer to one quarter of that.

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've come to find out quadrant is extremely unreliable as I read more about it, mostly because stagefright causes higher scores, Never heard anyone talk about the crashing causing a higher score, but I ran a linpack and compared it to other OV users and noticed I'm actually a little high at 9.8's (MFLOPS), so I'm good as long as I'm getting good performance from my device I feel accomplished.

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Just curious to see what everyone is getting for Quadrant Scores on there CM7 Builds on Optimus V.

Guess I'm gonna start it off at a 1141!

I also had a few background apps running during the test. Weirdly enough when I first flashed the rom I scored 950ish or in that area, and with installed apps and normal use for a week or two I get a higher score, whatever. Very happy to see it's up to a Droid X for such a low budget phone though!

Never Mind I see LeslieAnn already said it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall