Noob Question: Rom Man. Download Roms (Optimus V)

rusly2525

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm only getting three choices when I go to Download Roms; someone's gmail address, Google Apps, and Extras.

I paid for Premium to throw a bone to the developers, but also to expand the capabilities. How do I get other options for download? Was hoping to find aosp CM7.

Thank you. Thank you.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't use ROM manager. You can use it to flash over clockworkmod recovery, but nothing else really. If you click on the gmail address there are two ROMs, but I don't know if they work. All the ROMs have download links here on the forums.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't use ROM manager. You can use it to flash over clockworkmod recovery, but nothing else really. If you click on the gmail address there are two ROMs, but I don't know if they work. All the ROMs have download links here on the forums.

Dont even do this. Until we can get a recovery in RM that doesnt use just the old video driver or toggles the call for it there is a chance to "black screen" brick the phones.

If you are new and have a new phone check out the thread stickied with black screen in the title.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89