Converting Video

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have found a few websites that tell you how to convert videos, but whenever I get it to play, its very sluggish. Can someone tell me how to convert videos with any program? I have Winavi purchased, if there is a better program out there, I will consider buying that aswell.

I don't have any issue with how long it converts or how much room it takes. I have a 16gb sdcard and I always remove the videos after I finish watching them. I also have a i5-2500k CPU, quad core. So conversion isn't a issue at all as it goes pretty fast.

The only issue I am getting right now is that the video lags out and sound gets out of sync very quickly. It is making me go nuts as I like to watch videos while on the road and such. Anyone have any optimal quality working settings I can work with?

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Try handbrake. It is a free open source program and works very well. Loads of options available, as well as a few presets.

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I already tried that with the settings I found from others but I still get lag. There is no settings I can find that will satisfy my needs.

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I use DVDCatalyst4. It's $10., but worth it (IMHO). I believe I used the program's built-in profile for Optimus S. I'm watching NT Book of Secrets right now using whatever player is built into Harmonia 2. I've only watched about 10 mins. So far, no lag and no sync issues. Haven't gotten to "speed" scenes yet. Frankly, I'm surprised as I didn't expect the OV processor to do so well with videos. Mine are SD not HD.

Sent from my Terrific Toshiba Thrive with Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch