Virgin Mobile Top Up

br.hoffman

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a vm optimus v. I use virgin mobile all the time (four phones in our family) but their site stinks for purchasing their refill cards (throws errors all the time). I would try to purchase a through their site and it would tell me the cc info was wrong. I ended up getting a call from my cc company's fraud dept because I had tried so many times. I called vm and they said all the charges were denied. My cc company said the charges were approved. It was an endless cycle.:(

I ended up purchasing refill cards through another site and it saves me money. If you look around there are much better deals. (coupon codes and no sales tax, etc.)

HTH

chrissurra

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on their site too and since I couldnt purchase through them then I didnt trust my cc number on their servers.

I went through a 3rd party site that emails me the code and gives you points per purchase which usually equals another .25-.50 off the card.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a vm optimus v. I use virgin mobile all the time (four phones in our family) but their site stinks for purchasing their refill cards (throws errors all the time). I would try to purchase a through their site and it would tell me the cc info was wrong. I ended up getting a call from my cc company's fraud dept because I had tried so many times. I called vm and they said all the charges were denied. My cc company said the charges were approved. It was an endless cycle.:(

I ended up purchasing refill cards through another site and it saves me money. If you look around there are much better deals. (coupon codes and no sales tax, etc.)

HTH

I use my Target TM discount and get the $25 cards for $21.25 :)

bikebrian

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried to set it up with Paypal and got nowhere. No problem running out of my bank account. The language they use is kind of strange. Sentences with double negatives in them.

SGH360

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
if you are trying to set up paypal thru virgin mobile i strongly suggest that you don't, they have this hidden fees once they get a hold of an account like activations fees, late payment fee etc. i don't know why they do this.

I just go to my local target that is down the street:)

anon(141613)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had a VM account direct billed to a CC since VM first started service...have not had an issue with fees or dumped service at all to this point for several years.