Touchscreen stopped working

digitaljeannie

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have their touchscreen just stop responding randomly out of nowhere?
Phone running fine for days. Even had data working the past couple days with no drops, then this morning my touchscreen just stopped responding.
Any ideas? Driver updates? Devs feel free to chime in.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
mine doesn't outright die, but randomly the accuracy is shot. multitouch test apps show it's not registering right, it spaz's all around where I'm actually touching it. sometimes a reboot fixes it, sometimes wiping it down well and cleaning my fingertip off helps, but sometimes it just wants time to recover. I haven't pinned down the cause or a consistent solution. I know it's not quite the problem you're having, but thought it might be vaguely related somehow.
thought recalibration might help, but can't seem to find a way to do that. :duh:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Like whya said if you have a legitimately broken phone take it back dont deal with it. Otherwise the manufacturer will not know somethings wrong.

digitaljeannie

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
New phone and all set up and working normal again. Can't overclock as high on this one as my other but that's ok with me as long as my phone works.

I hadn't messed with my phone in a while. Nothing new on it in weeks. Everything working perfectly, even data staying up and running for days. Yesterday morning I downloaded Moozone from the market and after it installed is when everything went bad and nothing worked again so I would recommend staying away from that app. I contacted them about the issue and am waiting for their response. I did not attempt to install it on my new phone. One bricked phone is quite enough. It's actually a little scary that an app could be the possible cause of this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87