Billing Error?

sinimsdp

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Not in this case. What they're doing here is showing how much money you will owe after your current balance is used to pay your bill. If you had a $10 balance, it would be $25-$10=$15 saying you would owe $15. Since you have $35, it is saying $25-$35=-$10. Since the amount you will owe is negative, it is showing you that you will still have a $10 credit on your account after your existing credit is applied to the payment.

sinimsdp

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, unless you have a credit card automatically being deducted to make the payment, you need to manually log in and apply that $35 credit to pay your bill. So you do have to make the payment to keep the account active. Just because you have the credit on your account doesn't mean you've made the payment. So just go in and apply it on your due date and you should be good to go.

lance1955

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
The way I see it is you owed 25 dollars then incurred 35 dollars worth of charges so you still have a balance of 10 dollars if you only paid 25.
So the reason what the image you shows is that your account is still -10 dollars which means its not current. Thats how I read it.

denshigomi

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
The way I see it is you owed 25 dollars then incurred 35 dollars worth of charges so you still have a balance of 10 dollars if you only paid 25.
So the reason what the image you shows is that your account is still -10 dollars which means its not current. Thats how I read it.
$25 is owed.
$35 is in the account.
$10 will be left in the account after making the payment.

TibsterNumber13

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys, but luckily the page is back to normal. I have $35 in my account, and $25 will be paid tomorrow. Not to sure why it appeared that way before...