Jurassic World just came out for Gear VR

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, it's not what I expected. Not like the picture from the article. It's a very short scene (maybe 2 minutes long).

A dino stands up, looks at you (very closely, which is the coolest part), stands on its hind legs to eat from a tall tree, then it lays back down. Roll the credits...that's all folks.

It's a 550 Mb download after you download the app. For that much data, I expected a game or more scenes, or a dino (t-rex) to run up, growl and bite my head off.

I expected more. :-(

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Well, it's not what I expected. Not like the picture from the article. It's a very short scene (maybe 2 minutes long).

A dino stands up, looks at you (very closely, which is the coolest part), stands on its hind legs to eat from a tall tree, then it lays back down. Roll the credits...that's all folks.

It's a 550 Mb download after you download the app. For that much data, I expected a game or more scenes, or a dino (t-rex) to run up, growl and bite my head off.

I expected more. :-(

Same, cool but too short. Im not sure y i didn't realize i would have to stand in one place virtually as it were.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress